Friday 6 November 2009

Welcome!

Before I am accused of being tardy and remiss, a big welcome to all my new followers! Great to have you here! I won't mention you all by name, just in case I miss one of you off and I don't want to upset you! ;o)

I've been taking some photo's of some new little people for Hogwarts, or at least trying to! Most days are just grey and hopeless for pic taking, I know anyone would think that I live in a house fit for a vampire because of the poor light I seem to encounter! lol :o) However, I did manage to take some and I will update them onhere tomorrow or the day after!

Bestest wishes!
Michelle ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your little people..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,

    Well, these little ones ARE certainly different too!

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete